Welcome to the portraits page! For details in ordering a custom statue to be made, please click here.
Monument for Mr. Martin D, Contra Costa College CA
How to place an order for a custom statue:
- Family, friends, or you yourself can order a statue to be made.
- Please supply 6 to 8 photographs of the subject from different view points; front, back, left, right, 45 degree angle from front right, and 45 degree angle from front left; OR other casual images of similar angles will be fine.
- It can take about 30 days for the clay model to complete. It will be shown to the person who placed the order for adjustment.
- Ceramic (Terra Cotta) or resin (F.R.P.) will take a month to complete after model approval.
- Bronze will take about 3 months after model approval.
- To facilitate the progress of the work, the sculptor may request permission at necessary points to do sketches or to take photos of the subject.
- It is possible to order a size outside of the specifications given here. Please contact the sculptor to discuss.
Ceramic (Terra Cota)
Life-size Head (1 feet or so)
Life-size Bust (2 foot or so)
Submitting Final Work
B. Two-year Installment
30% at contract signing, and 24 month installments from the second month on:
Ceramic (Terra Cotta)
$6,00 + $65 x23 months
$900 + $95 x23 months
$2,400 + $245 x23 months
$900 +$95 x23 months
$1,500 + $155 x23 months
$4,500 + $460 x23 months
Please fill out the form below to order: